2040 Comprehensive Plan
The City of Medina has begun the process in updating our 2040 Comprehensive Plan. The Comprehensive Plan is updated every ten years and establishes the vision and sets the course for the City looking out two decades to guide future residential growth, economic development, and investments in City services such as natural resources, parks, recreation, transportation, and water resources. The intent is to complete the current update by the end of 2016. Click here for more information on the current update and how to get involved.
2030 Comprehensive Plan
The City Council adopted 2010-2030 Comprehensive Plan on November 17, 2009, marking the culmination of diligent effort by many City residents and business owners over a three-year public process. Click here for a copy of the resolution adopting the plan.
Each chapter of the Comprehensive Plan can be found below by clicking on the title of the chapter you are interested in viewing.
If you have questions about the Comprehensive Plan, please contact the Planning Department at (763) 473-4643.
- Map 3-1: 2006 Tax Base
- Map 3-2: Wetland Locations
- Map 3-2A: Functional Assessment of Wetlands
- Map 3-2.B: Wetland Classification
- Map 3-3: Floodplains
- Map 3-4: Watershed District Boundaries
- Map 3-5: Soils and Topography
- Map 5-1: Existing Land Use
- Map 5-2: Future Land Use (Guide Plan)
- Map 5-3: Staging and Growth
- Map 5-4: Metropolitan Council Long Term Sewer Service Area