One of the City of Medina’s goals is to connect with and improve communication between the City and the Medina business community as well as promoting our local businesses. The city strives to accomplish this goal by:
- Holding an annual Medina business forum each spring.
- Scheduling tours with the City Council of various Medina businesses twice a year.
- Promoting a Medina business in each issue of our bi-monthly newsletter, The Medina Message.
- Creating an email database of businesses to communicate upcoming events and opportunities.
If you would like to be added to our email list, promote your business in the newsletter, or would like the City Council to take a tour of your business, please contact Assistant City Administrator Jodi Gallup at Jodi.Gallup@ci.medina.mn.us or 763-473-8850.
Economic Development Programs & Initiatives
- Open to Business Program – Free One-on-One Technical Assistance for Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Common Bond Program
- Future Workforce Housing
- Creation of an Economic Development Authority
I-94 West Chamber of Commerce
The I-94 West Chamber of Commerce supports Member businesses and organizations through programming, events, marketing and promotions, committees, legislative action and advocacy, and much more. Memberships are tailored to meet your current business needs. The Chamber can help you make connections, increase visibility, and make an impact. Learn more at www.i94westchamber.org.